Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Serato vinyl is my new accessory



I think I'm in love. Again. And this time, with the awesomeness that is this new Serato control vinyl. "Love Again" by DJ Marky + Makoto on one side and a Serato control tone on the other. How awesome to pull this one out in front of the headz and see them all go "oooohhh ... aaahhhhh". Well, that's the dream in my head - more likely it will be me ooohing and aaahing to Dust.
Unfortunately it isn't released yet - but when it does come out you can get it here. I know I'll be first in line.


Yes. Donuts. Reminds me of Homer Simpson. And anything that reminds me of the Simpsons is a good thing. J Dilla one side, Serato control tone the other.


Serato bootlegs...they are bomb (seen above - my Maneki Neko vinyl!!!!). Only thing is they are completely unreliable and don't work at all with Serato 2.0. Shame. So, like that hot pair of 10 inch stilettos, they look amazing, but in actuality are totally dangerous :(

So thank you, Serato, for giving me the opportunity to match my vinyl with my trainers/ eye shadow/ favorite tv show x